Dr. Mark A Liberman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Liberman?

Excellent doctor and staff

Excellent doctor, explains everything and answered all our questions. His staff was excellent and explained all the ins and outs of Pre-op and surgery and was there anytime we called. Never had a wait in the office at all.

Arrogant

This physician has the bedside manner of a post. Does not follow up on promises to contact after procedure. Is incompetent in completing simplest of procedures. Would not recommend except in a situation were no one else was available and surgery was an absolute necessity.

Good doctor

I was very happy with my surgery and feel he is a great doctor. His staff is awful! Very rude every time I called. Simple questions were answered with an attitude. Not only his receptionist but office manager too. I would not write a review if it happened once but every time I dealt with them they were extremely rude to me. If I wasn't impressed by Dr. Liberman I would of went somewhere else.

CEO

Dr Mark Liberman was highly recommended. I was impressed immediately with his professional confidence and expertise. Dr Liberman suggested my procedure take place at Naples Surgical Center. I am very pleased with every aspect of Dr Liberman's care. His practice scheduling is practically to the minute, and staff is professional and friendly. I highly recommend Mark Liberman.

Unbelievable rude receptionists, so uncaring. Very good doctor.