Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark K Lindley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark K Lindley has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mark K Lindley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Very accomodating to an anxious patient. Listened well and went beyond palliative treatment to get to the root of what was going on. Conservative in his practice of medicine (which I liked) and not wildly scheduling all sorts of tests, Followup is good. Office staff at one of the locations gossips too much and could pay more attentioln to patients at the counter...
I tried Dr. Lindley once and never went back. He likes to cover up health issues with medication and not research or find out what is causing the issue. When someone has pain, the first step is to find out what is causing it, not to cover it up with meds. I was able to move on to a physician that takes the extra steps to help me. Thanks.
Dr. Lindley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1983
Michigan State University
Dr. Mark K Lindley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIha Family And Internal Medicine Cherry Hill, 49650 Cherry Hill Rd Ste 120, Canton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark K Lindley in this video.
Dr. Mark K Lindley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.