Dr. Mark Lindsey Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lindsey?

Superman!

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Dr. Lindsey is an AWESOME surgeon. He literally saved my life and I'm just now getting around to writing a review for him but I am SO grateful! Also, I just have to say, his bedside manor is just spectacular! So many doctors are just awful about this part of the job, in my experience. I was scared out of my mind during this difficult time in my life and Dr. Lindsey was very sweet, human and personable with me, every step of the way. It is so refreshing to be able to give kudos to a doctor in this VERY IMPORTANT part of the job and Dr. Lindsey is the BEST. He was genuine in his concern for me and thorough in all of the complicated details involved with my care. He's a wonderful doctor in every sense! He is THE BEST.

Posted on December 16th, 2014