Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Lipetz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark D Lipetz has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Lipetz has been our family doctor for over 10 years. He has taken care of all of the members of my family (Wide Range of Ages LOL) . We have had some very difficult circumstances. Don't know what I would have done without his care, attention, follow-up and compassion. I have recommended numerous patients to him through the years and they are all very happy with his care. Terri (front office) is welcoming, kind and efficient. Dr. Lipetz nurse, Katie is friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated. Wonderful Team! Can't thank them enough!
Dr. Mark and staff have always been helpful , kind and courteous .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lipetz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Mark D Lipetz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouth Maui Clinic, 41 E Lipoa St Ste 22, Kihei, HI
Dr. Mark D Lipetz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kihei, HI.