Dr. Mark Lister Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lister?

Horrific office staff

Dr. Lister is a professional doctor, and is very good. Why would he hire, and keep an employee who is rude and totally unprofessional. (The program would not allow me to give staff less than 1 star)

Terrible Spanish girl staff

I have never experienced such horrible service. Take the day off of work because you will be there for 3-4 hours. Dr is good. Overall staff ok. Spanish girl there. HORRIBLE--- RUDE--- maybe she should have taken a class in speaking because her Ghettoness is disgusting.

Don't spend your time

Honestly if you have all the time In the world then go there. If your appointment is scheduled for 1pm don't expect to leave the office till about 3:-30-4:00. Ridiculous!!! Then after I wait I still get the wrong prescription. First off do my exam and not have your staff do it. If I wanted just anyone to look at my eyes then I would go to a basement cellar and have the non certified Dr look at me. I obviously go to the Drs to see a Dr. not just anyone.

No Contest

Hands down, the best eye doctor I have ever had. Thorough, patient, takes his time, explains everything, and skilled. His employees mirror his easygoing nature and are helpful and accommodating.

Dr. Mark Lister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleville, NJ.