Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Livecchi
Dr. Mark A Livecchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Livecchi is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Livecchi has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Mark A Livecchi has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Mark A Livecchi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Livecchi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Mark A Livecchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsErie County Medical Center, 462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Mark A Livecchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.