Dr. Mark Livezey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Livezey?

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Dr. Livezey is my hero. I was in a bad way when I came in to see him several months ago. I was suffering from severe asthma and had little qualiry of life. I had been under the care of another well known allergy & asthma practice for 15 yrs but had gotten worse. Dr. Livezey listened, asked questions and shared options. He is a 'patient first' type of doctor with compassion and skill.

Great with kids

Posted on February 5th, 2012

I have two sons that see Dr. L and they love him, he and the nurses are very personable which is helpful to distract the kids from allergy shots.

Best Dr. I have ever been too!!

Posted on December 9th, 2011

If you need to see an allergist I highly recommend Dr. Livezey. This was my first time to see him and also see an allergist and I have to say he is wonderful. He took his time going over my history was extremely knowledgeable and caring. His staff is friendly and his nurse was great as well. Dr. Livezey really loves what he does and he makes you feel good when you leave. I never leave comments but he and his staff are great people.

Best Allergist in metro Atlanta

Posted on October 30th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Livezeys for over 20 years and continue to be impressed with him and the entire AAC crew. They are truly concerned with my health and have been able to keep me well despite my significant allergies and asthma. I wouldnt think of going elsewhere!

Posted on May 7th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Livesey twice before liking the practice so much that I switched for good. I have seen one other doctor in the practice too who was also extremely knowledgeable and understanding with treating my asthma, but Dr. Livezey goes a step beyond. The staff here has great bedside manner and a good sense of humor which makes going much more pleasant. I work in outside sales around the entire Atlanta area and I love that they have so many locations that I can visit which ever one I'm in the vicinity of that day and the quality of care is at the same high standard at every office.

Best Doctor Ever!!!!!!

Posted on May 4th, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Livezey. He is so kind and compassionate and always trys to find ways to save me money by giving me coupons and samples and working within my insurance company guidelines. His staff is the absolute best-always friendly and helpful. I would never go anywhere else. My life has been changed since being under his care..no more wheezy days!

Posted on February 16th, 2015