Dr. Mark Lobaugh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lobaugh?

Posted on May 4th, 2017

I love Dr. Lobaugh, I am a patient of his know 29 weeks pregnant, looking for a new doctor. New in the area, Military. In need of a new Doctor fast. The staff is the worse. His wife is Ghetto, and Rude, he has new staff, his old nurse was the nicest and she cared about the patients, she hasn't been there in a few weeks, found out she is no longer there. The new Nurse is RUDE and not Nice......HELP!!!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Will not go to this doctor again,him and his wife just like to take money away from the patients, They really don't care about patients health... If you don't pay you don't get seen...

What a relief..

Posted on August 30th, 2015

I was in pain for 4 years and went to 7 doctors. No one was willing to surgically look at my ailment but Dr. Lobaugh understood the root cause of my discomfort and brought resolve within weeks where so many others had failed!

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Went to Dr. Lobaugh because of all the great reviews and was greatly disappointed. I sat in the waiting room for well over an hour just to be called back for the Triage. Total appointment time was 2 1/2 hours. Will not be going back!

Very good doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Great bedside manner and really made me feel at ease during a rough pregnancy. Had several complications, one of them being a severe case of hyperemesis, and he never made me feel like I was making it up or exaggerating. He worked with us until we were safe to deliver, even calling in other specialists. Our daughter was born early but healthy and she remains a very healthy girl, and we have him to thank!

Amazing doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2012

Dr. Lobough is a really great and caring doctor. He will take his time and make sure you understand his answer. You can ask him anything. You can call him at any time, I woke up at 3am and thought that my water broke and he answered my call. He said he was glad I called. He wants to know what is going on with his patients. Very good doctor to have.

New Patient

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Best OB/GYN in Central Texas!

The best doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. Lobaugh is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He has been my doctor for six years now. Every time I go into his office I am greeted with a Hi followed by my first name. The staff in this office makes it a point to find out who you are as a person. I have not experienced that in any other doctors office ever. The staff treats you as if you are important enough to learn your name, and take the time to respect what you are having to medically endure, and all of that is extremely important. I will never even contemplate that idea of looking for another doctor. Dr. Lobaugh will be my doctor until he is no longer practicing. Yeah, hes that good!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

Best OB/GYN! He's caring, and listens to you. You'll never feel rushed.

Posted on December 4th, 2017