Dr. Mark R Lodico Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Lodico?

Cattleherd

Dr. Lodico is all about quantity healthcare vs. quality! If you have an office visit you can expect to wait approximately 3 hours to be seen! The office staff is extremely rude and discourteous to everyone! I'm waiting to call one of the news channels to report this and have them go in and see how patients are treated in the Wexford office! Beware!!!!!

Advance Pain Management Everyone

From the staff to the physician assistants to the doctors this practice has NO idea how to treat people. They kept me waiting at EVERY appointment. Sometimes 30 minutes and sometimes 90 minutes! You always see a PA, but then they leave and have to CHECK with the doctor who is there that day to see what they want to do, although this doctor never saw me in the over a year I have been seeing them. They drug test, which I have no problem with, but they said I failed one of the first drug tests because I said I was on dilaudid but it didn't show up on my drug test. Could it maybe be because the test laid around over one month before it was actually tested?? Nobody seems to care about their patients care of well being. NEVER in the year I have been seeing them have they asked what medications I am taking. They are prescribing strong drugs and have NO clue what else I am taking. Definitely irresponsible in my opinion. More times than I can count I have sat in the exam room crying because the pain is so bad. The response was several different people came in to try and get me to quiet down. Excuse me for being in pain. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks for a different reason and we notified them as we have to because I was receiving pain medicine while in the hospital. Due to being in the hospital I had more oxy than I should have because I was receiving it in the hospital. They were notified and told, but on my next appointment I was questioned in a very condescending tone by 2 different people -"Why do you have so much oxycontin left?" AHHH! While they threaten you if you don't call they obviously DON'T put it in your medical record or they would know why I have more oxy than I should - I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL! How are these people still in business? PLEASE DO NOT GO TO ANY OF THEIR LOCATIONS - ERIE, WEXFORD, BUTLER AND A COUPLE OTHERS. None of these people (doctors, staff, or PAs) have any business being in the medical profession! They don't care about their patients.

not bad. The oncall is horrendous and I have ended up in the er because I did not have a pain pump or epidural injection recently. Overall though they took me seriously as an endometriosis patient and did not force injection or more surgery on me. I am 27 and have had 16 abdominal surgeries to date. Everyone else treated me like a junkie even though i was on no medications no illegal medications not pain med seeking etc They took the time to listen to me and my needs. So happy with this office but annoyed with the extremely long wait times

Moon Twp Front Office Staff is RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL,

The front office receptionist in Moon is rude, unprofessional and makes a sick person in pain feel WORSE. I can say the same about the nurses assistant. If they don't like sick people OR their jobs they should find another profession. SERIOUSLY.

Pharmacist / patient

8 visits never saw him - all work done by PA's some of them thinking they are board cert. Doctors when in fact - if you have a question about latest pain treatments from NIH, CDC, JAMA, NE JOURNEL, anesthesia today, vompletely clues, robotic in nature, and offensive thinking you had the odacity of asking a simple question. Not up on lates intrathecal pain pump management. Constantly confuses appt times and on and on - YOUR IN ENOUGH PAIN RUN THE OTHER WAY !!!!

Have had several epidural injections with Dr. Mark Lodico. Excellent provider. He performs only procedures and does not see pts for office visits. Hence he is very, very good at what he does. When a physician does something repeatedly, they become very good. I would highly recommend the office. Staff is friendly, courteous. One PA in particular, Maureen McDonough, spent a lot of time explaining my MRI and answered questions.

Back and leg pain

Went in for leg and back pain. I thought my appointment was with a doctor but after sitting in the waiting room for 40 minutes and finally taken to a room, a lady came in and with no explanation stuck two swabs in my mouth and left never to be seen again. I'm sitting there for 15 minutes with these things in my mouth when finally Jason, a PA came in and spent only about 15 minutes with me. I was sent home with two scripts for pain meds and role to come back for a nerve test for my leg. This place was so unprofessional. I think they are in it for the money as they get you in and out like an assembly line. I will not go back!

Love the doctor hates the staffing nasty and rude

Apm is the worst. I have had several problems with this clinic and the latest in a nutshell is me being denied my meds because i rescheduled an appt. I never missed an appt. And never abused my meds or failed a drug test. And now i must go thru withdrawals until my next appt. Btw i have been on these meds for 5 yrs. I feel this is medical negligence and i am going to look for a new dr. Also forgot to mention the staff is EXTREMELY RUDE. If you choose to go to this dr. Good luck to you.

I have to agree with some of the reviews I have just read. I only wish I had looked this up before my procedures. Sure they did procedures on my spine and did some help but I believe the last one was done incorrectly and I am intense pain. Ask multiple times to speak to a doctor over the phone but that was never possible. Then I did make an appointment to discuss my pain with the doctor only to find that on the day of my appointment there was not a doctor to be found, he was at another location. I do not have any confidence in the PA that I saw either. I am at my wits end and if at all possible I will find another group and one that actually lets you deal with a doctor and the same one each visit. Oh and by the way the doctor that did my last procedure (one of three different doctors) is leaving the practice. Why, is he even more incompetent ?? totally disgusted with this group including the inept office staff. No wonder the rating is so low. Find another group!

I had gone to his monroeville office and most of the staff acted like they didn't want me there.i am a patient of his for over 2 years now,i maybe have seen his 2 times.i have several different health issues which makes it harder for them to treat me,but for the past 6 months or so ,he has pretty much ignored me when i tell his d.a.s or who ever it is that come in and sees me when i tell them that the treatment is not working for me anymore and that i wanted to get off of the narcotic that i am on.i feel that he is not a good doctor because he does not take the time to actually listen.

Absolutely terrible, staff and dr

Dr. Mark R Lodico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wexford, PA.