Dr. Mark Lorenz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Lorenz?

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Excellent every way.

Look for another orthopaed

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Not a doctor I would recommend for anything. Likes to act like your friend. That's about it when it comes to diagnosing the actual problem. And surgery? You can forget it. Worst ever surgeon.

Could not ask for a better doctor!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I am so grateful to have chosen Dr. Lorenz for my doctor. After living with my pain and symptoms for over a year, and after seeing other doctors that told me my symptoms "didn't fit" or "it's not your neck", I went to see Dr. Lorenz. First, he listened to me describe ALL my symptoms, which to me was important after some other doctors dismissed my symptoms. Dr. Lorenz diagnosed my problem, offered me my options, and had me fixed up and feeling wonderful in the amount of time I wasted waiting to be scheduled for an unnecessary test and visit with another doctor. Dr. Lorenz spent time with me and my family, discussed my diagnosis thoroughly, explained my options, and answered all of our questions. We left my visit feeling well informed and relieved that I finally found someone that listened to me and I trusted. Dr. Lorenz was kind, knowledgeable, and very compassionate, everything you want in an orthopaedic surgeon. And I felt so much better just days after my surgery than I did in the past year. I think the world of Dr. Lorenz, and would highly recommend him. I just wish I went to see him a year earlier! He is the best!!!

So Grateful to have found him

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I am completely satisfied beyond words can describe. Not only was he more thorough than i had expected, but Dr Pittman was the same. Dr Lorenz has diagnosed and has done surgery on my L5 S1 . He has done a fusion on the Lumbar Spine for me. Like anything else time and PT will help mend my back with the help of theses two Drs. I would highly recommend these Drs. Over the Drs. That i have seen other patience use after being in PT with the same surgery! Two of them are almost crippled! I felt horrible for them both! Don't make a mistake, i did my homework very thoroughly before i chose Dr. Lorenz! Great Dr. And very good follow up!

Posted on April 17th, 2012

This is not the doctor to see if you're looking for understanding, empathy or hand-holding. I've personally experienced his not returning urgent calls, refusing to prescribe pain medication or being seen by his PA (only) on a scheduled appointment. His diagnosis called for surgery, and that appears to be, "his way or the highway".

Highly recommended!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2010

While I have not completed my treatment with Dr. Lorenz at this point I can say that I am completely satisfied. Getting in to see the Dr. is a little difficult because he is in such demand. Otherwise the care and treatment have been first rate. The staff is very kind and confident. Dr. Lorenz PA, Mr. Pittman makes you feel at ease and speaks to you and not at you.This is very important since you're putting your trust and well being with these people. Dr. Lorenz makes sure that you are informed and takes his time with you. He answers all questions honestly. I would highly recommend Dr. Lorenz. and his staff.

Posted on October 26th, 2017