Dr. Mark C Loury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark C Loury?

No Professionalism

Numerous office cancellations for appointments, no followup by Dr Loury on test results, and when he does call after leaving messages for him he calls late at night and not very friendly.

Great Physician

I had a chronic cough for approximately ten months which was assumed to be GERD. I decided to go to Dr. Loury for a second opinion. He was able to diagnose the cause of my cough after a thorough examination and I experienced relief after two weeks. Dr. Loury takes the time to listen to your history and explain the situation in lay terms. He is professional, kind and personable. I am happy he chose to practice in Fort Collins!

By far the BEST doctor

Wonderful! Great bedside manner, really takes time and listens to his patients. Amazing surgeon, I had a thyroidectomy. Love him!

Dr. Loury spent a lot of time with me explaining the problem, diagnosis and surgery as a corrective procedure. After leaving the office, I was able to contact him by email and he promptly answered more questions. He did my surgery and there were no surprises. It went well. Surgery corrected my problem and I wish I had seen Dr. Loury 15 years earlier and had the surgery as living and breathing would have been easier. He is very skilled and caring and easy to talk with. Several other doctors that I go to had recommended him.

I have had numerous problems with recurrent sinus infections over the years. I even had 2 operations by another doctor in Ft. Collins, who actually made my problem worse. Dr. Loury was the otolaryngologist who surgically fixed the problem that the other doctor's incompetent surgery caused and he has been great ever since.

Dr. Mark C Loury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.