Have you seen Dr. Mark X Lowney?

labiaplasty

Since I was 13 yrs old I had an enlarged labia after seeing multiple doctors that couldn't help me I was pretty much depressed and my self esteem was in the trash. Finally when I turned 18 I saw Dr lowney who first explained why those other doctors couldn't help me and what he could do for me, he explained the procedure from beginning to end I knew right then he was the doctor. Dr Lowney is the most patient, caring doctor he knows what he is doing and makes you feel like your not different and that something like this is nature there was nothing I did to cause this. Please if you have this issue go see Dr Lowney you will not be disappointed.

I had a breast augmentation done in Florida and got an infection from it. I also had a hole leaking fluid and pus from it. That doctor did not want to take care of the situation but luckily my friend seen Dr. Lowney for a BBL. I am so thankful for meeting him and taking me in the next day to fix my issues. Sonnia held my hand through the first procedure and made me feel comfortable in such a bad situation. I appreciate all the wonderful staff including Jamie and Lucy for being there. Dr. Lowney is an amazing doctor and I think anyone even thinking about getting a procedure on there body should go speak with him first. He has a great personality and knows what he is talking about. I went through an awful experience with another doctor and he made it all right!!!!

Never felt better in my life!

Was introduced to this amazing doctor about five years ago and I am completely and ultimately dedicated to him and his amazing staff. Lucy is my love! Dr Lowney is an amazing, caring, passionate person who practices what he preaches! He is so down to earth and I have so much respect and admiration for him . I am taking BHRT pellets from him and have never felt better! I am a sex life that I have not had for 25 years! My body is so muscular and my energy level is wonderful! He performed a Laproscopic Hysterectomy on me in May 2017 and I was in the hospital overnight with no pain or complications and tiny scars that are so tiny today. He gave me back my life. He balances his life and loves what he does and it shows by how busy his practice is. Staff is amazing and caring and I cannot thank him enough . I am so dedicated to him I am pursuing an NP program and would like to become an Np working for him . Thank you Dr. Lowney snd Lucy snd staff for listening and giving me back my life. I am 49 and fit and feel fabulous! Love you all! Xoxoxox

Dr. Lowney is an excellent doctor

From an ob-gyn point of view, this doctor is extremely knowledgeable. I really don't know anything about his body sculpting and such, but Dr. Lowney will care for his patients and do extra for them. When my sister had cancer, Dr. Lowney gave me a genetic test at no charge. He is compassionate and really talks with a patient. Furthermore, this man is outstanding in the community for his family values.

Unprofessional and should not be practicing cosmetic surgery.

Dr Lowney is an awesome Doctor! I would recommend him to anyone. He is an excellent surgeon who is extremely knowledgeable and professional.

Best dr ever!!!

Best Dr I have ever seen! Thank you for your knowledge and kindness.

GYN VISIT

DR LOWNEY HAS BEEN MY GYN DR FOR MANY YEARS HES ALWAYS PROMPT VERY COURTEOUS PROFESSIONAL GREAT SURGEON. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GYN DR. HES ALSO VERY KNOWLEDGABLE IN HORMONE THERAPY HES HELPED TREMENDOUSLY IN THIS AREA IN PARTICULAR. THANK YOU JESUS FOR HIM.

The best DR you will ever go too!!

Dr lowney is truly the most wonderful, patient, sensitive and caring dr you will ever go too. Not only does he take the time to listen to your thoughts and concerns, he is very knowledgeable about everything he does. He is very smart in his field and I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Dr lowney you are one of a kind! Thankyou!!!

Do not recommend for an Ob-Gyn

Found his comments to be a bit inappropriate. While I rated 4 stars for ease of appointment, expect long wait times with him. During our appointment, I felt as though he was also pushing his own political agenda rather than considering mine. This concerned me. I feel as though as a physician you have to have the best interest of the patient, not your own especially when as the patient is in a position of vulnerability. I also know someone who had him in the delivery room. He botched up her stitches and she ended up having complications. Ultimately, I felt a bit "creeped" out by him. Do not recommend.

Completely satisfied!!!!

Dr. Mark X Lowney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fall River, MA.