Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Ludvigson
Dr. Mark Ludvigson, MD, PHD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Lakewood, WA and Tacoma, WA (and 3 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ludvigson is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, Tacoma General Hospital and St Francis Community Hospital. Dr. Ludvigson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Ludvigson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Ludvigson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.