- Memorial Hospital & Health Care Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Luff has 2 locations
Dr. Mark A Luff has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark A Luff has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Mark A Luff Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Mark A Luff
Family Practice physician Mark Luff joined Memorial Hospital's active medical staff in October 2002. He earned his medical degree at Indiana University School of Medicine. A Major in the United States Air Force, he completed his residency in Family Practice at the USAF Medical Center at Scott Air Force Base in Illinois. Board certified by the American Board of Family Practice, Dr. Luff served as an emergency and family practice physician at Howard Air Force Base in Panama,and most recently completed a military obligation at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.