Dr. Mark A Lyerly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Lyerly?

Dr. Lyerly operated on me, my husband and my brother. He is very professional yet very easy to talk to and explains everything he plans to do. He is a wonderful doctor.

Oversold Expectations

Dr. Lyerly performed a laminectomy on me last year. The expectations he set up were not achieved. A three day recovery turned into three months. His post op follow up involved lots of meds and PT. Would not recommend. Still have back pain...

Dr. Lyerly is a competent, compassionate doctor. He explains things very well & has great bedside manner.

The Dr. Was so nice & explained everything , took his time with me.They had me in the back in less than 5 minutes.

My experience with Dr.Lyerly was with my wife. All I can say Is An Excellent doctor,and a great Human Being'.

Mother is a very rude lady

Some staff members are always ill like they don't have time for except melisant.

The Best Neurosurgeon in Winston Salem!

Absolutely wonderful doctor that understood that I was in severe pain and scheduled my surgery quickly. His bedside manner was superb and I don't think that I could have found a doctor that would have taken better care of me. I love this guy, he is the best!

Wife of patient

We both REALLY like this doctor ~ he doesn't act like he is G.O.D, but a very intelligent, caring man who happens to be a Doctor and WANTS to help YOU. And he Smiles! Is my hubby cured? No...not yet...but this doc talks TO you and listens.

Absolutely Recommend

Only positive things to say about Dr. Lyerly. He was thorough, I never felt rushed, excellent bedside manner - puts you at ease from the first minute he meets you. I would recommend him to anyone.

Cervical Spine Surgery

Dr. Lyerly is very thorough, responsive and has excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with spinal issues.

Surgeries

I had neck surgery, spinal fusion surgery and carpal tunnel surgery by Dr. Lyerly. He was aggressive and accurate in treating my problems and the pain in my back and neck has been significantly better since the surgery. Dr. Lyerly always took time to explain the medical issues and the procedures. The waiting time to see him for an appt was usually less than 5 minutes. I was usually called back right after I had checked in at the front desk. I would highly recommend Dr. Lyerly.

DR. MARK A LYERLY

Dr. Mark Lyerly in my opinion is the best nerve surgeon around. He is caring and compassionate with his patients as well as intelligent and a great su ...

Dr. Mark A Lyerly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.