Dr. Mark Kramer Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kramer?

He’s not a bad doctor at all

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

He does work for the insurance company but does have the patients best interest! I’m seeing him once a month and he NEVER forced me to do surgery or told me anything incorrect. He makes things easy told me surgery is a final options and it’s my choice ...he tried multiple treatments until there was nothing more we were able to do. He is very aggressive which is appreciated by me because he gets things done. I️ guesss everyone has a different opinion.

Posted on September 10th, 2016

This is a terrible doctor and I would not recommend him to anyone!

Worst doctor in new york

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Diagnosis was solely based to benefit the insurance company he is hooked up with. Pretty much your health is not a priority. His only priority is to cut your benefits to save the insurance company money. The guy shouldn't be a doctor. During the visit he seemed like he had no idea what was goin on. His waiting room in bronxville looked like a clinic in the south Bronx. Stay far away from this man. He's not here to help you. You will regret ever stepping foot in his office. There are plenty of good surgeons in the area. Think twice before ever stepping foot into his office. The office staff is very nice and friendly which was the only positive thing about the visit. Trust me guys stay far far away.

Unethical/ false diagnosis

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I was sent to Doctor Kramer for an independent medical evaluation from my insurance company. It appears he works hand and hand with this particular company. I have heard in the past that he pretty much will downplay your injury to the point where you are denied further treatment. In my case this was true. He said my leg injury was fine and I had no pain. I specifically told de Kramer I could barely walk and the pain in my leg was unbearable. It seems to me that all he cares about is his check from the insurance company. I will be reporting this to the doctoral ethics board to see if he illegally making conclusions to benefit the insurance company and to see if he received any type of bonuses for every case he get closed to save the insurance companies money. Stay far away from this man. He seems like he's too old to practice medicine anymore so his only source of income is helping insurance companies screw over innocent injured people. His license should be taken away. He was also very rude and seemed bothered he even had to deal with filling out the paper work. If you are referred to him for an evaluation please do yourself a favor and ask to see a different Doctor

Insurance company Guinea pig

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Dr Kramer works with insurance companies to give false diagnosis to benefit the insurance companies. He is very u ethical because his decisions are solely to benefit the insurance companies not the patients.. I am very dissapointed with him not only as a doctor but as a human being. He lied in my report saying I had no pain to end my medical treatment. This man should lose his license and should be subjected to fines or even jail time

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Inaccurate diagnosis on me. Amazing how in 1 visit he can sum up my condition of 5ys up against my surgeon &orthopedic. His report was inconsistent. Had to wait an hour and was with him for about 15 minutes. Really didn't listen thoroughly to me. Not suprised at how some doctors today have become.

Posted on October 6th, 2012

-I did not feel like he had my well being as his best interest throughout the visit. -His diagnosis completely conflicted with my referring physician's diagnosis as well as another orthopedic surgeon's results.

Posted on March 28th, 2017