Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lau MD
Dr. Mark Lau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, VT. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lau is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka, Sutter Coast Hospital and Redwood Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lau has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Mark Lau has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mark Lau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
Sutter Coast Hospital
Redwood Memorial Hospital
39 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1974
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Mark Lau Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark Lau's office for more information.
29 Ridgewood Rd Springfield, VT : (802) 885-5733
Locations & DirectionsSpringfield Urology, 29 Ridgewood Rd, Springfield, VT
Dr. Mark Lau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VT.