Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Macklis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark A Macklis has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mark A Macklis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I absolutely love Dr. Macklis! He is so thorough, caring and compassionate. He makes sure that you leave each visit feeling completely taken care of, answering any & all questions and covering all the bases. He doesn't just focus on one thing, he checks up on your overall health in all areas too which is so important. I trust him more than ANY of my Doctors! He makes sure that you are comfortable your entire visit and even sits down with you in his office after your visit to help you plan follow ups (with himself & other Doctors). I've had him for a couple years now and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great OB/GYN.
I've been with this doctor for quite some time and he is very thorough and an overall great doctor. The one issue I have is double-booking appointments and then having to wait anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes to get seen by him. It is outrageous. I understand in this day in age, doctors need to make up for all of the money they're losing with the high insurance/liability rates, but there's got to be a better way than this. I would highly recommend his expertise but hopes his office reconsiders the waiting issue.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Mark A Macklis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBurlington Eye Associates, 500 Salem St, Wilmington, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Macklis in this video.
Dr. Mark A Macklis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, MA.