Dr. Mark P Madden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark P Madden?

Reuning my life

On Jan 23 2017 I had a total knee replacement at Reston Hospital .Dr.Madden did it for me . The pain lasted for too long ,and every time I went to Dr Madden he assured me that every thing is perfect and it's only a matter of time .8 months latter the pain was getting worse .I called to see Dr Madden to find out he retire .His partner Dr Hartlly told me that the sursugry had to be done again because the device was'nt put correctly .I had a second and a third opinion ,they all said the same .The problem is that doing the surgery again is very risky .At the same time I'm in pain . I really don't know what to do and who's responsible about my case .THANK YOU DR MADDEN for reuning my life .

Listened to me

I am due for knee surgery with Dr Madden and totally trust him. He has exhibited nothing but positive outlooks and I get the feeling of competence from him and his staff.

Did a total knee for me. Great job!

Best doctor for Ortho problems!

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Madden and his staff! Dr. Madden has been my orthopedic specialist and surgeon for over 20 years. Not only is he a skilled and professional surgeon would have the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever used. I have never heard anyone say anything but great things about Dr. Madden and his entire staff.

Unacceptable

The office is very clean and staff seems friendly. Sadly, they tell you they will call you back but never do. He says he will get back to you as soon as you get the MRI but you don't hear back for over a week. After calling and calling with no response he decides to send you to another doctor without even giving you any information on the extent of your injury or treatment ideas. They are very unprofessional. You should find another doctor rather than wasting your time, money and injuring yourself further waiting for a response from this office.