Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark M Magariello
Dr. Mark M Magariello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Magariello is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark M Magariello has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 5
my visit and exam with dr magariello set my mind at ease from the moment he introduced himself. his professionalism and clear understanding of my condition was a breath of fresh air for myself and my loved ones.very rarely do you experience intelligence and compassion from the same professional. he made a diagnosis , then developed a clear treatment plan and followed me throught an ordeal as if he were a family member. kudos to dr. magariello. he is truly someone not to be taken for granted. his wife is a lucky women.
Dr. Magariello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mark M Magariello accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark M Magariello Md, 6 Haines Dr, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Mark M Magariello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.