Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Mainella
Dr. Mark Mainella, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Damariscotta, ME, with another office in Boothbay Harbor, ME. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mainella is affiliated with Miles Memorial Hospital, St Andrews Hospital and St. Andrew`s Hospital and Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Mainella has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Mainella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miles Memorial Hospital
St Andrews Hospital
St. Andrew`s Hospital and Healthcare Center
17 Years Experience
University of New England
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Mark Mainella accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Mainella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Damariscotta, ME.