Dr. Mark Majoch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Majoch?

Practice is Closed

Posted on August 30th, 2017

for more than 2 months and I can't find out when it will reopen.

Terrible Front Office Staff

Posted on April 20th, 2016

The staff in the front office are the rudest people I've ever dealt with. They should not be in customer service positions because they don't know how to talk to patients without being condescending. Dr. Majoch and the rest of the medical staff are good but the front office people should be replaced.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I love Dr.Majoch! I started seeing him 16yrs ago and I have never been disappointed.

Office Staff is Pointless

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I have been with Dr. Majoch for a little over 10 years. I could not always see him when I made an appointment, but that was ok since the Nurse Practioner, Stephanie was there and I have to say "she" is Excellent!!! I wish she had her own practice, I would follow her, BUT, within the last 5 years, I have had negative issues with the staff not doing what they are suppose to do with regard to filing claims with the insurance company. The staff accused "me" of lying about NOT providing information, which I did when it was their fault as to why the insurance company refused to pay the claim, which is why they tried to lay it on me. I mean Really? I had bonified, fully-covered Insurance at the time, why would I refuse to give them information so "I" would have to pay? Who does that? STUPID STAFF (particularly Kerry). This particular situation hanged in the balance for 2 years until "I" kept going back and forth with the office manager "while" I worked Overseas!!!! Finally, it was resolved and then there was yet another hold-up with them providing information to the insurance company "last year". It was simple, provide the freakin information so the insurance company can do their job, Nope, not this staff, so I said: I'M DONE!!!! I'm not going through this again with these people. I got them to release my records to me and I just left, but what's funny is, it took all of maybe 3 days to get my records from them, "I" got the info the insurance company needed and faxed it to the insurance company my D***-SELF and now the claim is resolved! I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE TO DO THIS ON MY OWN, THAT'S WHAT A COMPETENT STAFF IS FOR.....WAIT, that's NOT who I was dealing with (specifically-Kerry). So Aside from the lazy (Kerry) staff, Dr. Majoch and Stepanie (I loved Stephanie) were fine, too bad they have a lazy staff, otherwise, I would've stayed and that's the truth! So beware if you gotta depend on them to issue a claim, you might be waiting for ohhhhhh 2 years and they hope you will just get tired of receiving the bills and just pay it.

All about the money

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Our family has been a patient of Dr Majoch's for over 10 years. In that time, we have always had issues with his scheduling staff, but the straw that broke the camel's back was just recently.My daughter had a car accident, 4 months ago, and had to have a laparotomy as a result of her injuries. Four months later, after being released from all surgeons and doctors, she has a herniated area pop up along her surgical scar. The doctor's office refuses to see her, even though there is no evidence that this has been caused by her surgery. I spoke with my medical insurance company. They told me that they handle cases like this by processing the claim, and if they need to go get the money from the car insurance, then they will do that. I also spoke with the car insurance company that indicated there would be no issues paying for this claim. So, without consulting my insurance, Dr. Majoch's office has decided that it is in their best interest to just NOT see us, all because they are too lazy to follow up with the insurance companies, and they are afraid they won't get paid. To me, that's no way to treat a patient that has been with them for over a decade. I won't be back.

Posted on February 6th, 2011

Dr. Majoch is a great doctor. He treats his patients with care and respect.With his help I have been able to keep my type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure within normal ranges.

Got dismissed for a mishap

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Dr. Majochs staff accused me of being a "Drug seeker" because another Dr. gave me a prescription and they dismissed me after 10 YEARS of going there. I would never tell someone to go because this was a crappy ending to a long time relationship. Id say go somewhere else.

Super family Dr.

Posted on November 6th, 2010

Dr. Majoch has been my family physician for 15 years. He is a fine physician, and a good and caring man. His nursing staff is professionally well trained and caring, and his PA's and Nurse practioioners excellent. The office staff are courteous and prompt in giving attention as needed. Overall a super family practice.

Dr.Majoch's report card

Posted on March 17th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr Majoch for many years now and I cant even describe how wonderfull he is. I have recommended him to family members and friends over the years.He is a caring Doctor and I highly recommend him.Good job Doc!!!!

Posted on March 18th, 2009

I agree that there are a lot of drug reps in this office and it seems as if the policy is to treat/cure everything with some type of medication.

Posted on February 13th, 2009

There is long wait from the time of your appointment until you see the Dr. There is a steady stream of drug reps who have an easier time seeing the Dr. than the patients do.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017