- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Mallory MD
Dr. Mark A Mallory, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mallory is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and St Luke's Boise Medical Center. They speak English.
Dr. Mark A Mallory has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark A Mallory has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Mark A Mallory Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6259 W Emerald St Boise , ID : (208) 489-1900
More about Dr. Mark A Mallory
Dr. Mallory graduated from the Duke University School of Medicine in 1997. Dr. Mallory works in Boise, ID and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mallory is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and St Luke's Boise Medical Center.