Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark H Masteller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Although Dr .Tronnetti spent 5 hours just on my case with this guy he fired me as a patient before Dr.T even got to unpack her suitcades in Florida. The "Patient advocate" was useless and corrupt as noted by other reviewers. The Doctors who have treated me since being fired by mark all consider it a privledge to give me excellent care due to the fact i have very rare genetic conditions that are not previously ever effected an American. I refuse to refer to him as a doctor he is woefully unprepared for the title but you can trace his backround and find he was a child of privledge ( his mother died young but his father was an excellent Doctor of some prominence) mark interpersnally and bedside manner would more suit a "prison doctor" doing lethal injections. I am a proud ex-patient who will never forget his lack of care or his office staff head Laury Dart who had an even worse case of personality disorder than mark. St.V's has moved him around several of there offices( as he continues to make ex-patients everwhere he practices).
The staff is beyond rude if sick can never get in.Put on hold every time you call & made to feel like your wasting there time. Dr only spends 10min with you and he's out the door. I was smart to find a new doctor who is amazing.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Masteller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St Vincent Health Center
Dr. Mark H Masteller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMcClelland Family Practice, 2240 E 38th St Ste 1, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark H Masteller in this video.
Dr. Mark H Masteller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.