Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark E Mccarthy
Dr. Mark E Mccarthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sierra Vista, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. Dr. Mccarthy is affiliated with Mt Graham Regional Medical Center, Northwest Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark E Mccarthy has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Mark E Mccarthy has the following 4 expertise
- Cancerous Tumor
Dr. Mark E Mccarthy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Mccarthy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1980
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Mark E Mccarthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSierra Vista Cancer Center, 4990 E Mediterranean Dr Ste D, Sierra Vista, AZ
Dr. Mark E Mccarthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sierra Vista, AZ.