Dr. Mark R Mclaughlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Mclaughlin?

Saw three different neurosurgeons about surgery for trigeminal neuralgia. Dr. McLaughlin was the most knowledgeable, caring, and easy to talk to. Since he performed my surgery, I am off of all meds and pain free after suffering for 7 years

Don't go to Dr. McClaughlin

Full of himself. Not responsive. He and his team are uncaring.

Left me with severe footdrop after operation in 2010.

He and his associated Dr. Seth Joseffer performed an operation on L4-5 and left me with severe permanent footdrop. Went to Hosp. for Special Surgery for revision surgery.

I was operated on by Dr. McLaughlin in 2010 and sustained a permanent footdrop. I was not given the option of several operations that were available to me which would have allowed me to chose the one where I would be exposed to the lowest risk. Six years because of the operation he performed I had to undergo revision surgery in NYC. I am not left with footdrop and weakness of the back and walk with a walker. I went into that surgery whole.

Excellent

I saw doc after an MRI indicated a Chiari Type I malformation. Doc spent an entire hour with me and my wife and did a through exam and was eager to answer all of my questions. Extremely professional with an excellent bedside manner. A+++

i was treated well by his staff and thought his bedside manner was excellent, he earned my trust quickly and my insulation of my Baclophen pump went well.

Neusrosurgeon

Doctors always keep you waiting even if you are the first patient. Lacks attention to detail. Some staff is friendly, but some are often abrupt. If he operates on you, his level of medical attention drastically diminishes.

Best Doctor I ever saw in my life.

The office staff and Dr. McLaughlin treated me like a true family member and I am proud to say I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

Donald W. Grimm

Excellent all around physician with "bedside manner",diagnosis,and surgical result. Does not hurry you during your appointment, but listens to your concerns and questions.

Did not trust this guy. Little man's complex, or something, in my opinion.

Dreadful vibe from this fellow. In my opinion, hugely arrogant and downright weird.

Dr. Mark R Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.