Dr. Mark A Mcloney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Mcloney?

The worst doctor I ever encountered in my life. I came in for my appointment and he told me that it would take 9 office visits to address my medical problem! And he would not refer me to a gastroenterologist when I have already been diagnosed with gerd and I am having trouble breathing and I almost choke to death every day after eating food. I work at a hospital and I know he is just trying to take this as slow as possible to milk out as much money as he can. Every other doctor I have dealt with could deal with my concerns in one visit.

Dr. McLoney

Dr. McLoney has been my primary care doctor for 18 years. I've stayed with him because he has a great bedside manner, and is very knowledgeable. His diagnoses are always accurate. He's thorough, but doesn't do anything unnecessary. I've recommended him to a few others, who are also very happy with him. His staff is great too. I feel comfortable with him and his staff.

Dr. McLoney and his staff have always treated me with respect. They are very caring. Whenever I need to get in to see him in an emergency situation, he is quick to get me in. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor that cares.

Very involved with patients, astute at diagnoses, thorough, very professioal and genuine. I refer to him due to his kindness and academic background. His office staff is quite wonderful. I recommend him without second thought.

Awesome doctor!

I have been with Dr. McLoney for over 6 years as well as my family both immediate and extended. Very professional and curteous. Highly knowledgable on symptoms and current "diseases". Listens to his patients even though he has you diagnosed within the first 5 minutes your there. Will be lost if he ever retires!!!

A caring professional

Dr. McLoney has been my primary care doctor for the past six months. I initially just went for a routine check-up, and he found high blood pressure. His treatment has been thorough, and he always spends the time I need to answer questions. There is continuing follow up. I've never felt rushed. He certainly seems to have my best interest at heart.

What a wonderful Doctor!

I have been seeing Dr.McLoney for 10 years + now. He is the Best Docotor I have every seen.Very easy to talk to! He listens!

Excellent Doctor

Doctor McLoney has been wonderful with my entire family. He is my husband, daughter, and my family doctor. His staff is very professional, efficient, courteous, and friendly. I have never had a problem getting an appointment. I never have to wait long once I get there. He is very easy to interact with and very thorough. I would definately refer a friend to him.

Dr. McLoney is great!

I have been a patient of Dr. McLoney's for five years and I trust his diagnoses implicitly. He has a great 'bedside' manner and is incredibly knowledgeable. Any medical problem I have he has an answer for, a correct answer!