Dr. Mark R Mcmurtrey Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Mcmurtrey?

Highly Recommend

Excellent doctor. Very caring and thorough. Does not rush through your appointment. Really cares to find the root of your problem.

DR. MCMURTREY

BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 14 YEARS SO HAPPY WITH HOW HE HANDELS MY SON AND I

Best doctor ever!!! He takes time to listen to the patient. He had been my doctor for ten years and I can't say enough good things about him.

Rarity

We have to travel a bit further to go to Dr. McMurtrey, but we will do that and more to have him as our physician. He actually LISTENS to his patients. We have found that to be a rarity in today's world. His medical skills are on the spot and his humanity is evident in the consistent care he gives. We completely trust that what he suggests and does for us is always in our best interest. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor

I think Dr. McMurtrey is a wonderful doctor. He's pleasant, always greets you with a smile and takes the time to listen to you, without making you feel like you're taking up too much of his time. I feel like a patient, not a number. I feel he is very thorough. I recommend him to all my friends. Thank God he's young, because I'm much older than him and I know I'll have a good doctor for a long time.

I recommend Dr. McMurtrey to my friends. He's great with my children. They enjoy going to see him - which is half the battle. He works at remembering things about them. We all like him.I feel that he is genuinely interested in answering my questions and takes enough time with each child. We are so happy that we found him!

Great Dr.