Dr. Mark A Mcquaid Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Mcquaid?

Just love Dr. McQuaid!

I saw Dr. McQuaid as a new patient recently, and could not be any more impressed! I have had vein procedures in the past, out of state, and, while they were excellent, I am looking forward to Dr. McQuaid continuing my care. His attention to detail, his ability to explain the procedure in detail, including the risks, was most appreciated. Plus, as a general surgeon, his bedside manner is an A+.

Destroyed my Saphenous Nerve

I sustained an injury to my left saphenous nerve during varicose vein surgery with Dr. McQuaid. This resulted in complete numbness from the middle of my left leg down. I had exploration with another surgeon to repair the nerve. This surgeon found a neuroma and had to place a cadaver graft. It will take a long time for the nerve to grow back but I have been told that it will never be normal.

SURGICAL EVALUATION FOR SPINE SURGERY

VERY PRODFESSIONAL DOCTOR AND ALL STAFF I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE

Karen

Great Staff! I went back into room on schedule and started the procedure on time. Staff was very informative, listened to my questions and was able to give me an answer in terms that were understandable. I was able to make a follow up appt within a weeks time, did not have to wait 6 weeks to get back in to see Dr. McQuaid.

It's very difficult to find a doctor that takes time to listen to all your concerns and explaines the procedure he will be doing. I have recommended him to many and will continue to do so. I trust his judgment in my treatment plan. I feel truly blessed that a friend directed me to him.

Patient

Dr. McQuid is a wonderful physician! He really cares for his patients and wants to make sure you are cared for and comfortable during your procedure! His office staff is very kind and helpful! His office is also in a great location!

Exceptional Care

I have been a patient of Dr. McQuaid and staff since Nov, 2015. From the initial consultation, thru multiples procedures provided by Dr. McQuaid, follow up office visits and now future scheduled appts, I have experienced "exceptional care" from the Doctor, his front office staff, especially Troy, his nurses, John and Jennifer and ultrasound tech, Heather. Dr. McQuaid is professional, caring and considerate. He has both my respect and trust. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking the care of a vascular surgeon.

Dr. McQuaid is one of my favorite doctors. His appointments are prompt and he and his staff show a genuine interest in any issues or questions I might have. All procedures have been performed with excellence. Thank you Dr. McQuaid!

Mrs

Don't know answer to the last question as I haven't had a follow up visit yet

Very Friendly Office

Very friendly staff, beautiful office, extremely accommodating, and both physicians were excellent!

Have been coming to dr McQuaid since 2008. The office has gone through many turn overs. Dr McQuaid did ablutions on both legs, have some numbness on right leg. I had purchased laser treatments and had several left from 1 yr ago. Life was demanding and Judy now got to coming back to finish out my sessions. I was told by the new staff and manager that they don't have any proof that I had sessions left over. Unbelievable! I was told that they are doing away with laser machine for various reasons. I feel so violated and cheated. They have known me and made tens of thousands of dollars and to say sorry it's not here and whatever previous manager did she is not here. Be careful! Get everything in writing! I'm highly disappointed. Would not recommend this office, better Drs with better staff are out there.

Love this Team!

Awesome, knowledgeable staff with beautiful amenities! Excellent care and quick responses to questions and phone calls.