Dr. Mark Mctammany Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mctammany?

He delivered both my son's and I am pregnant again

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr. MCTAMMANY is and has been great throughout my pregnancys and delivery. I HAD HIGH RISK C-SECTIONS, both my son's are healthy and I a pregnant again and hate to think about another Dr. Touching me.

VBAC friendly, evidence based, practical, friendly, and safe!

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr mctammany is the best doctor that i have ever had! He is knowledgeable, up to date with his policies and views, supportive, and friendly. He knew how to make me feel both safe and confident throughout my entire pregnancy and labour (even while working towards and achieving my VBAC) while also making sure me and my baby were safe. I doubt that i would ever want to have a baby with another dr ever again! He is truly a blessing and this area is lucky to have him! Thank you dr. mct you are AWESOME!

High risk pregnancy

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

He is a great guy. His office staff and nurses talk down to me and DO NOT get back to me. I assume if you are a simple pregnancy, this office is great for you, since so many people love going here. But if you have any history or complications: you will not get enough care from his staff.

DO NOT use AS your OB!

Posted on March 27th, 2014

NOT GOOD at all. Very lax, left me in hospital sick in 3rd trimester with no call no show. Did't remember my child was in the NICU the day after barely making it to delivery. POOR care, staff was not very compassionate overall.

worst medical care I have ever experienced

Posted on November 30th, 2013

I rate 1 because the site doesn't allow for 0s. We tried to conceive for over 2 years. He told me is was not viable and later found out it was (only after taking meds he had prescribed to induce abortion) Nurses were completely insensitive- sincerely hope he loses his license without ruining anyone else's life.

messed up my sons circumcision

Posted on June 29th, 2013

He was a great doctor throughout my whole pregnancy and i would by far recommend him for anyone who knows there having a girl. But My son is 8 months old now and were starting to realize that the circumcision was done badly because the skin is not beneath the head it is half way covering it, We now have to go see someone else and have it re-done.

Not a Good Experience

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Simple pregnancy? You should be OK with him. Complicated pregnancy or GYN problems? Get a second opinion before you decide on the treatment suggested by this physician, especially if it involves surgery. Office staff is not friendly, and I have waited as long as almost 2 hours in the waiting room to see him, and not just once. Average wait time in waiting room is at least one hour. But that's just my experience with him. Maybe other women will have better luck.

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr. McTammeny is the BEST!!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I love Dr. Mc Tammany! When I was pregnant with my son we could not get a straight answer wether or not I had placenta previa so I switched to Dr Mctammany at 27 weeks and I am so thankful I did. He is an amazing Doctor. I now see his nurse practitioner for my annuals and I love her as well she is very down to earth and such a sweet lady!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I think he is a good doctor, but I think his sense of humor is needed in some situations... I also have felt rushed by him at some of my appts, which i dont like because im pregnant and feel like he should really hear all of my concerns. I think his office staff is RUDE. I mean as RUDE as they come. My credit card was declined once and the front desk lady made sure the entire waiting room heard that... and proceeded to embarrass me by asking me very loudly when I could make a payment...she should be fired.

Best OB/GYM

Posted on August 8th, 2011

I never have to wait long. He is professional, courteous, has a great bedside mannor, and was awesome when I had complications delivering my child. I would recommend him to anyone.

Disorganized Office Staff

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I had planned to transfer to this doctor based on other patient reviews. I advised the staff that I would be bring a release of medical records form from my current doctor's office so that they could get my records transferred. I drove an hour to my appointment only to be told that I should have brought all of my records with me. They did not call to remind me of the appointment the day prior, when they could have told me this information, nor was I advised to do this over the phone when I made the appointment. I left very disappointed and frustrated and will not be returning to this office due to the staff.