Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Mehaffey has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
This doctor prescribed my son for ashtma medicines, and as a diagnosis he stated just cough, so insurance doens't want to pay. Also, the medicines that he prescribed were terrible wrong considering my sons age and weight and height, pharmacy didn't want to give them, because the portions and times where too high for my 5 year old son. They said that if I gave the amount that the docrtor said it could have been fatal. I can't believe doctors like this doctor are around in emergency rooms!
Dr. Mehaffey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
18 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mark Mehaffey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Mehaffey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.