Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark W Melberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Mark Melberg performed arthroscopic surgery on my left knee for a medial meniscus tear. I have not been able to walk without limping since that time and the pain is only getting worse. He flatly stated that I did NOT need physical therapy after surgery and I believe much of my pain is a result of that direction. Furthermore, if you're a poor sap like me and have Kaiser Permanente insurance- don't expect post-op treatment as their scheduling is booked out 40 days or longer.
Dr. Melburg severed the main artery in my leg during a routine bone graph surgery. He did not inform me or the hospital staff about this until the next morning, when I lost all circulation to my lower leg. This led to an immediate 9 hour vascular bypass operation to salvage my leg by another surgeon. Absolute nightmare experience!
Dr Melberg replaced my right knee,from the start to the finish I was very pleased with how the operation was handled.its been 8 weeks and Iam so glad I had it done.This is a very hard surgery on the patient,with a great amount of rehab.my only complaint is with Kaiser the surgeon are booked months in advance so plan for this,also you you will hsve to push hard for pain medication. I would recommend Dr.Melberg to anyone looking to have there knee replaced
31 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Mark W Melberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Ambulatory Surgery Center, 2045 Franklin St Ste 200, Denver, CO
Dr. Mark W Melberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.