Dr. Mark Melrose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Melrose?

Best Urgent Care Doctor

I would give my experience 10 stars if I could. Thanks Dr. Melrose!

My experience

Dr Melrose was warm and friendly. From the moment I walked in the door I received genuine care and concern from all the staff for their patients and myself.

Excellent experience

I had foot surgery and was taking the required antibiotic for 8 days. There was pain and redness, which family member told me is infection. This was 5pm Friday night. Surgeon returned my call 2 hours later and said to go to ER to get new antibiotic, based on my symptoms. I dreaded going to ER and spending 3-5 hours waiting, and surgeon said it was fine to go to a pre-ER place, and I tried out Urgent Care Manahttan and was treated by Dr. Melrose. He was excellent. He examined me, explained why he was prescribing the new antibiotic, gave me lots of info, gave me a pill to take right away, and it all cost $150, which I can submit to ins. for reimbursement. Foot began to improve several hours later. His office called me 2 days later to inquire. I had a question and they put him on the phone. This is a great place, and I would recommend them highly.

Great service

I love this clinic and Drs. Melrose and Shipley. I have never had to wait, the doctors and staff are friendly and efficient. I can literally be in and out in 15 minutes feeling that I have been listened to and my needs have been met. The next day, the office always follows up with a call to make sure you are all right. The office has now started to take Medicare and I am dropping my regular physician at whose office an hour wait is the norm and you have to schedule an appointment weeks in advance.