Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Melton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark E Melton has the following 13 expertise
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 25
He was the only doctor who figured out what was wrong with me. I had endometriosis along with a irregular appendix. I had seen many doctors and had many tests. Two years later after he did surgery I am feeling great. He is a great doctor who is kind and compassionate. I believe he is one of the few doctors in the world who actually cares about his patients.
Dr. Melton is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have met. He is very cautious and takes the time to explain issues in detail. He actually listened to me and because of that an eight-year wait for a thyroid diagnosis is on the way. He isn't treating me for it, but he is the ONLY doctor to ever take the time to figure out what was going on. I love him for it.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mark E Melton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMark Edward Melton Do, 1505 N Commerce St Ste 204, Ardmore, OK
Dr. Mark E Melton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ardmore, OK.