Dr. Mark J Messineo Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark J Messineo Jr?

Wonderful Doctor/Moderate Staff

Dr Messineo is a top notch, very professional, knowledgable and caring physician and surgeon. Because I am so happy with his care, I overlook the courtesy and professionalism of the office staff.

great doctor

he's user friendly, and know's what he's doing....takes time with you 2 explain what will happen..i have had 2 knee replacement's by him....GREAT JOB!Pam B.

unhappy

very unprofessional staff who are totally unhelpfull.The Dr says one thing and they do another,,,not very good.

Office Assistances rude

Office staff I found to be very rude, condensending and lacking any compassion. Due to their lack of caring I nearly lost my job. The Doctor advised me I could call him and it would only take 5 minutes to get a release letter in order to go back to work. Staff wouldn't let me talk with the doctor nor would they give me the necessary letter in a timely manner. My workers comp has been denied because they haven't submitted the medical records requested several times again jeopardizing my job as I am being penalized with disciniplary codes for not have the proper paper work.