Dr. Mark L Metersky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Metersky?

Dr Metersky Treated me in California

Dr Metersky treated me early in my pulmonary disease in San Diego..20 years ago.He's everything reported and more.Ino longer live in California but contemplating on trying to get him againin my advanced stages.Very caring doctorand takes all the time you want to answer your questions.

great Doctor

I have been to several pulmonary doctors over the years and Dr Metersky is the best so far. He takes the time to listen and managed to get right to the root of my problem and made several suggestions from surgery to natural remedies, which I prefer, pointing out the pros & cons of each treatment helping not telling me which would work for me.