Dr. John Mhoon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mhoon?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Was extremely concerned about recommended procedure, but at initial appointment Dr. Mhoon explained symptoms, need for recommended procedure, all ramifications, possible outcomes, how he would proceed and willingness to stop if procedure was too much for me. At actual procedure, medical staff was professional, caring, considerate, and concerned about my feelings, level of tolerance and worked patiently with both myself and doctor. Doctor mhoon was great, explaining everything to me before, during and after procedure. I was quite apprehensive about all of this and was plesaintly surprised and appreciative with this doctor and his staff.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

It's reassuring to know he actually cares about my health. I'm not just a number.

Go elsewhere

Posted on April 12th, 2016

This doctor needs to practice some bedside manner. He was over an hour late then had more delays. Did NOT wait for shot to take effect before biopsy. Left right after without much explanation. Had to call the office several times for results. Doctor was very 'short' with answers.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I might have expected a diagnosis, but received only an order for extended tests (beyond what had been sent). Physicians' conference could have saved me tune,

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Great Doctor with excellent bedside manner.

General Review

Posted on November 26th, 2014

Very knowledgeable and considerate. States his opinion and asks if you want to proceed. Gets down to the basic facts right away. Easy to talk to and seems to know his business quite well. Last two appointments I had to wait in one of the exam rooms for over 30 minutes before He came into the room. That is way too long.

An outstanding doctor!

Posted on October 17th, 2012

The first thing I noticed was Dr. Mhoon's clinic. It's a new, (Not one of those cheap looking pre-fabs either!) modern building with great parking, and the landscaping is above average, too. The inside is comfortable and immaculately clean. It didn't feel ominous or depressing to step inside. It was almost soothing, in fact.His staff is always friendly (they even laugh at my stupid jokes.) and they seem genuinely happy to work there. And they're helpful above and beyond anything I would expect. I needed to have some lab work done at two other facilities, and his staff made the appointments for me. They did it, because I'd remarked to one of them that I'm terrible about making those extra appointments in a timely manner. I thought that was awesome of them. But then again....I'm kinda lazy. Hehe.Dr. Mhoon himself is an extremely organized man. He knows who you are, why you're there, AND he asked me how a previous, unrelated condition was doing. He knew all this before he entered the exam room, unlike many other professionals who clumsily review your chart in front of you, and try to piece together who you are from vague, clumsy notes. I don't know if he has the luxury of doing this for everyone, but he gave me more than one treatment option, his personal opinion of each option, and a brief, concise summary of their differences. He definitely isn't a doctor that hops on the pharmaceutical-of-the-day bandwagon.He's well-spoken, has a firm handshake, and he even dresses better than most doctors.

Dr. Mark Mhoon didn't listen to my concerns or symptoms

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

He jumped to strange conclusions that I subsequently learned were not consistent with the post-procedure pain an symptoms that I was feeling. He immediately jumped to extremely expensive tests and additional procedures.He seemed professional, but he didn't seem to actually listen to what I was saying were my concerns, pains, and symptoms, which was very frustrating.I would not recommend him.It may seem harsh to rate a 3 of 4 for a ten minute wait, but I was the first patient of the day. I showed up prior to my appointment, did not have paperwork to complete, so why should I have to wait beyond my appointment time?

Best visit ive ever had

Posted on November 24th, 2010

he diagnosed me perfect and performed a surgery and with out him it is possible i would be dead. so thank you very much Dr. Mhoon

Posted on January 14th, 2016