Dr. Mark Mikles Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mikles?

2 surgeries

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr Mikles operated on me back in 2012 and now again this year for a different reason. I wouldn't think of going to someone else.

Excellent

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Highly Recommend!

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Mikles is an incredible surgeon. I had a huge herniated disk in my lower back for months and was in extreme pain to the point where I could barely walk. Dr. Mikles performed my microdiscectomy and it was a huge success. He is incredibly professional and caring and always took time to answer all my questions. He is a genuinely pleasant person to speak with. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr Mikles treated my back with steroids, muscle relaxers, and steroid injections (all worked for a short time) and then surgery. I am so happy to be back to work and taking care of my kids. I am confident in Dr Mikles and pleased with the amount of time he has spent with me over the past year.

Excellent experience

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Dr Mikles was helpful and attentive. He explained my problem to me and after trying other treatments he prescribed (steroid dose pack, physical therapy, steroid injections) I was still in horrible pain. I had surgery last month on my neck and my pain is virtually gone. 😊

Caring, excellent doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Surgery a success! Dr Mikles treated me for a herniated disc in my back twice. The first time the problem resolved with steroid injections, but the second time I did need surgery. The wait time is usually long in his office but I have come to expect that from doctors.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

dr mikles was more concerned with sending me back to work than finding the reason i am in pain. he told me twice i could go back to work and stand up if sitting was painful!

Would not send my dog here

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Saw three other doctors in past 5 years who agreed on my diagnosis and treatment. However, they have either moved on or I can drive the distance to see them anymore. Dr. Mikles wants to treat my nerve pain and bulging disks with steroids and muscle relaxers which have already been tried and failed twice instead of the treatment already established and working for my pain. Took unnecessary x-rays since I provided two separate MRIs on disk with printed reports. This place is a shakedown. He doesn't listen to or care about what the patient has to say. Dr. Patterson was a much better doctor and it's a shame Raleigh Orthopedic let him get away.

mechanic

Posted on May 9th, 2011

this "doctor" should not be allowed to cut on humans. He does not care. My counsel an spouse will see to this.

Wouldn't see him again

Posted on March 25th, 2011

After a long wait time, Dr. Mikles was extremely rushed during my visit. His time in the room was so fast that I hardly had time to think before he had passed me off to his assistant. I left with a feeling of vagueness and a lack of thoroughness, that more time and explanation could have helped. He did not make sure I understood the treatment ideas or that they were workable for me, and was very brief in explanation or directions for taking medicines he prescribed. His assistant came back with a work letter that did not help my situation with pain at work. I would not go see him again, and wish work would have sent me somewhere else for my workplace injury. I will be reporting this visit to my employer to suggest they not send others there. Felt like no one was on the patient's side--actually working more against you and a waste of time.

Posted on July 28th, 2017