Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Moglowsky has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 11
He misdiagnosed me and lack of follow-up almost led to my becoming "laxative dependent". His initial prescription didn't work and he could be reached unless I made another appointment (days away). His nurse gave me a prescription that insurance didn't cover and cost $1,400. I WOULD HAVE TO PAY for him to fill out an "AuthorizationRequest Form" for what HE prescribed (which is just wrong). I couldn't afford the med. so the nurse told me to take Magnesium Citrate. This worked so I continued to do so only to discover by accident that this could/would lead to "laxative dependence".
May be medically competent, but I'll not be back to find out. Rude and dismissive. My internist made the referral to him and requested I have a colonoscopy. Dr. Moglowsky acted as if I enjoyed going to the doctor and asked if I was intent on testing that he did not recommend. I too am a medical provider. Sometimes we forget what it's like to be the patient.
I was referred to see this Dr by Huntsville ER, the first appt I wasn't very impressed due to his bedside manner. He seemed to be in a rush, asked a few questions gave me a diagnoses of acid reflux a prescription and if I need an upper GI call his office to schedule No need to come back to office. Months later I was in terrible pain and called the office went in to see him once again, he seemed mad and irritated that I was there, he was extremely rude to me and my husband, and ask what I was there For. If I knew I would not be in his office. He doesn't seem like a Dr. That cares, he doesn't spend much time with his patients or didn't with me both Visits. Has a extremely rude bedside manner, this explains why he is taking new patients. ..lol. I will die before going back to this Sorry Dr.
At first Dr. Moglowsky really impressed me. He knows what he is talking about, or at least gives you that impression. After a few visits with him, he came across as stuck up and inattentive. He talked down to me, like I was a child. I know my body and when things are not right. When I went to a new GI, he was freaked out by how I was treated. Totally missed many things that were going on. Feeling much better now and I know I am in good hands. I would not send my worst enemy to this guy!
29 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1989
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Mark D Moglowsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark D Moglowsky in this video.
Dr. Mark D Moglowsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.