Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark N Monroe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 10
This Dr needs to stop practicing medicine! He does prcedures well out of his scope of practice. He only accepts pt's with PPO insurance so he can charge 1000 times more than what would be allowed by an HMO insurance. I would advise everyone to stay away from him. I have had friends tell me how he misdiagnosed them and their kids, which landed them in the ER for illnesses that if diagnosed correctly could have been EASILY treated in the office. This Dr does not know what he is doing. His office staff and him are money hungry voltures and give poor service for what u pay for.
Great office staff: friendly, organised, and professional. One stop shop: Xray, EKG, easy lab blood draw. Dr. Monroe admitted me immediately for my painful gallstones without having to wait in the E.R. and stayed with me, helping the surgeon to take out my sick gallbladder so that I could go home the next day. I liked the medication sheet that he gave me on the follow up visit which made it easier to take my medicines correctly.
Dr. Monroe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Mark N Monroe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Family Medical Group Inc, 2414 S Fairview St Ste 112, Santa Ana, CA
Dr. Mark N Monroe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.