Dr. Mark Monroe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Monroe?

extremely awful Dr

Posted on May 1st, 2012

This Dr needs to stop practicing medicine! He does prcedures well out of his scope of practice. He only accepts pt's with PPO insurance so he can charge 1000 times more than what would be allowed by an HMO insurance. I would advise everyone to stay away from him. I have had friends tell me how he misdiagnosed them and their kids, which landed them in the ER for illnesses that if diagnosed correctly could have been EASILY treated in the office. This Dr does not know what he is doing. His office staff and him are money hungry voltures and give poor service for what u pay for.

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Listens to the patient and responds. Gives sufficient time to patient for all questions, however, the continuity of treatments begun get lost unless the patient brings them up. Seems very interested in providing medially sound treatment to his patients.

Thorough, organised, one stop shop, caring personal doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Great office staff: friendly, organised, and professional. One stop shop: Xray, EKG, easy lab blood draw. Dr. Monroe admitted me immediately for my painful gallstones without having to wait in the E.R. and stayed with me, helping the surgeon to take out my sick gallbladder so that I could go home the next day. I liked the medication sheet that he gave me on the follow up visit which made it easier to take my medicines correctly.

Best Doctor I ever had

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Dr. Monroe was my Doctor for 18 years, until I had to move out of state. He literally saved my life a couple of times. I greatly miss him as a Doctor.

Posted on December 18th, 2016