Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark W Morrison has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been seeing Dr. Morrison after leaving my OBGYN doctor when she strongly wanted me to have a hysterectomy because of fibroids. They were not causing any bleeding or pain, they were just there with no symptoms. I decided to get a 2nd, 3rd opinion since this was major surgery and would impact my body. After seeing Dr. Morrison he reassured me that the fibroid would shrink in time and no need for surgery since they were not causing pain/bleeding. Now after many years my fibroids are completely gone and thanks to Dr. Morrison I never had to have surgery. He listens and will advise but will never press any patient to have surgery if they do not want it and I am greatful to him for that.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Morrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Mark W Morrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFemale Health Care Associates, 471 W Army Trail Rd Ste 103, Bloomingdale, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark W Morrison in this video.
Dr. Mark W Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomingdale, IL.