Dr. Mark Morrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Morrison?

Great doctor!!

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Morrison after leaving my OBGYN doctor when she strongly wanted me to have a hysterectomy because of fibroids. They were not causing any bleeding or pain, they were just there with no symptoms. I decided to get a 2nd, 3rd opinion since this was major surgery and would impact my body. After seeing Dr. Morrison he reassured me that the fibroid would shrink in time and no need for surgery since they were not causing pain/bleeding. Now after many years my fibroids are completely gone and thanks to Dr. Morrison I never had to have surgery. He listens and will advise but will never press any patient to have surgery if they do not want it and I am greatful to him for that.

THE.BEST.DOCTOR.EVER

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Seriously... Not even kidding... He is the best doctor I have ever met. He is so nice. He explains everything to me and my husband and he even remembers the name of my oldest daughter who is 16! He delivered all three of my children. He is a SAINT!

Dr. Morrison is so wonderful!

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I have been a patient at Dr. Morrison's practice for seven years. He and the other doctors at the practice are wonderful. Dr. Morrison delivered both of my daughters. He couldn't be any kinder - he is so professional, kind, and knowledgable. His staff is also very professional and personable.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

This is an experienced practitioner who is always available to his patients . He is extremely professional empathic and always has an excellent bedside manner. He will take the time to answer all questions,never rushes you. I would not hesitate to refer patients to him!!

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Great caring individual, calming good sense of humor positive and upbeat. Worth the sometimes long wait for appointments.Has returned my phone calls and spoken to me personally.Knows me by name and will greet me in the hallway between patients. I have referred two friends who are very happy also.

Great caring doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2012

The Best!

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I really have grown to love this doctor! He has delivered 2 children of mine and made the whole experience so wonderful! He is such a kindhearted man and very empathetic!

Posted on April 5th, 2012

dr morrison is always available for his patients. he will answer all questions and has a wonderful bedside manner.I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him.he isatrue professional,empathic and caring

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Very caring and concerned in all areas of medicine.

Posted on March 15th, 2016