Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark J Moulton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
Dr. Mark Moulton did two back surgeries on me and he was very realistic with me on what my outcome and expectations should be. The results were as good as he explained and the pain that I had down my leg was gone instantly after surgery. The follow up I received after surgery was excellent and he explains everything before surgery in great detail.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015, 2012, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Moulton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Mark J Moulton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Muskegon, 1400 Mercy Dr Ste 100, Muskegon, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark J Moulton in this video.
Dr. Mark J Moulton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.