Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Mulholland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I was scared when my doctor said that I was going to have my baby 3 weeks early. Dr. Mulholland was amazing, made me feel like everything was okay and that him and his nurses had everything under control. I would have another child again just because of how smooth everything went with him as the on call doctor!
I saw Dr. Mulholland for OBGYN and he is a fantastic caring doctor. He is has a great bed side manner and made me feel very comfortable every time I saw him. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to listen to my concerns. He was the best delivery doctor I have had (he delivered my 5th child). I never saw him angry or in a bad mood and always had plenty of time to spend with me at every visit.
I went to Dr. mulholland For a second Opinion.. I was very impressed with the amount Of time he spent Explaining. My complicated Surgery.. Great Bedside Manners.. Was at great Ease With the knowledge And expertise He demonstrated On explaining everything In full Detail..Very pleased.. Will be having surgery Soon.
Mark Mulholland is an egomaniac, has horrible bed-side manners, and does not like to admit when he is wrong. Most of his conversations revolve around how 'good' of a doctor he is. After a surgery with him, I was forced to consult another doctor and it was not until then that I found out that the 'best' as he calls himself, was indeed far from the best.
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Mark E Mulholland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKadlec Clinic, 945 Goethals Dr Ste 200, Richland, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark E Mulholland in this video.
Dr. Mark E Mulholland is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Richland, WA.