Fantastic Dr.

Dr. Muresan has been an excellent Dr. for my kids for the past 10 years. He goes out of his way to relate to the kids and always listens to any concerns from the parents. Couldn’t ask for a better pediatrician! !

excellent

Dr Muresan is a great Dr. All of the Docs at Professional Pediatrics are excellent. I have taken my child there for 10 years now. I moved past Lancaster and have not found any doctors better than Professional Pediatrics and I continue to make the 50 + mile drive here.

happy parent

My children have see Dr Muresan for years, and if he ever leaves Professional Pediatrics we would follow him. The is the absolute best.

Dr. Mark A Muresan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hilliard, OH.