Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Neault has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I wouldn't use any other surgeon!! My only complaint is appointment availability. I have an urgent situation with my leg he operated on a,while back and I can't get in for two weeks. They didn't offer me an alternative and I need to be seen. Also, waited on hold for 10 minutes, then they answered again and asked me to hold again.
If you can get past the front desk that has a huge chip on her shoulder get ready for more disapointment. You will find out the doctor will not return your phone calls, nobody in the office talks to on another, and if you actually need medical help don't bother coming here. The office also divides to wait all day to return a phone call after close, so if you missed the call better luck next time. Went for help with my back and got no help and still have pain. We did not have the MRI results in at the time of visit and it has been a week and no phone call with why results showed..this office very disorganized. Get results elsewhere and save the frustration.
Dr. Neault is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Umass Medical School
Dr. Mark A Neault accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAmg Orthopedics, 100 Village Grn Ste 120, Lincolnshire, IL
Dr. Mark A Neault is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lincolnshire, IL.