Dr. Mark S Nicks Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Nicks?

could not had been more helpful

Thanks to Dr. Nick for taking the time to figure out my son's underlying problem. Thank you for your caring approach to my son's needs, thank you for giving him perspective. You have really helped him and you have taken a heavy load off my back. I can not thank you enough!!! Thank you for being there.

Rude, dismissive, pompous

When a concerned parent brings in his/her child, the doctor should do everything to assure the parent(s) that the child is receiving the best care possible. I understand doctors probably have seen their fair share of paranoid, hypochondriac parents, but that does not give them license to patronize or dismiss their patients. Such was the case today. We took in both of our children for symptoms most doctors would find laughable, but I always say you can't put a price on peace of mind. Our daughter had abdominal pain and our son had low grade fever and vomiting for over 5 days. Concerned we took both in this morning and had to see Dr. Nicks because our PCP wasn't available. His vibe was immediately dismissive, he seemed annoyed that we had wasted his time with our concerns, and questions he posed seemed not for informative purposes but more to make us feel idiotic and ignorant. How is this guy a pediatrician?! He might be a doctor on paper, but in person, he seems very disinterested in helping families "thrive."

Lacks Proper Bedside Manner

Needs Lesson in Manners

Couldn't agree more with the previous review - this doctor was rude and condescending from the start for no reason. Why? To establish his superiority over parents only concerned for their young child's health. We would leave Kaiser if we had to use this guy ever again, fortunately for Kaiser that is not the case.

I will not be taking my kids to him again he was very rude and short with us when i took my son in to see him