Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark Nissenbaum
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntingdon Valley, PA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Nissenbaum is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. Dr. Nissenbaum has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 11
First & second joints of writing hand were frozen. Could not close hand or pickup anything with that hand. Doctor operated on each joint at a time, awaking me when each was completed to verify my usage of the joint. He also corrected a small carpel tunnel problem on this hand. After 45 stiches I had the use of the hand and could hold something, but can not totally close my hand tightly. The hand damaged is also effected by a sroke that contributed to the problem. Strongly recommend this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Nissenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1969
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Locations & DirectionsHAND SURGICAL REHABILITATION, 1841 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Nissenbaum, MD - Surgery of the Hand in Huntingdon Valley, PA, in this video.
Dr. Mark Nissenbaum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.