Dr. Mark Noar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark Noar?

Good kind doctor

I traveled from China to see Dr. Noar to fix my reflux. His staff did a very good job to help me with the arrangements. Everything was very well explained to me and my family. He is good doctor and I am very much better now after this treatment. He calls me to make sure I am feeling better.

at last a Dr that cares and listens

I recently was recommended to see the doctor by a family member. I had seen two other doctors who were unable to find out why I had chest pain....it was not my heart! He listened to me and after a few tests we realized my problem was reflux and a bad gallbladder. With the gallbladder gone I am now better and my reflux is under control. Not only did the doctor take lots of time with me, but his staff was awesome and even helped to fight the insurance company so I could get my medicine...this one is a keeper!

Had to wait over an hour to be seen by him.... and ended up waiting 2 hours. By the time he finally strolled in, he spent 6 minutes with me, talked over me and was rude. Don't go to him... his license with the medical board says he is on probation for poor patient care! Has a lawsuit with EEOC... horrible

I have seen most of the other GI docs in this area and my complaints have been ignored for years. Dr. Noar and his staff were kind and understanding. It took 7 days, but he confirmed I had a gallbladder problem with a special ultrasound on an endoscope after all other tests missed the problem. I was started on medication to dissolve the stones and after 4 weeks of treatment I am pain free!

Dr noar is super

I think Dr Noar is such a great doctor. I am a patient with severe gerd. After TIF procedure, I still have frequent reflux. I am very interested in Stretta procedure. I consulted with Dr Noar. He has such a broad knowledge at this area and he answered every questions with great details. I learned a lot from him. He is super. And the staff members in his team are also very nice.

You can never get a person on the line.

He diagnosed my condition and fixed me after many others could not.

Well done.

Everyone at the center was very nice. Very considerate.

Excellant Doc.

Dr. Noar found what was wrong with me when no one else could. The longer it takes to diagnose my disease, the shorter the lifespan. He suspected right away what I had, but had to perform a number of tests (which, based on research, was the proper approach) to rule out everything else it could be. My disease is relatively rare and hard to diagnose, but he was able to achieve a confirmed diagnosis and start treatment right away. Thanks to Dr. Noar I have an additional 10 to 15 years added to my life. I would, and have, recommended him to anyone with GI issues.

a very bad complication after a simple procedure

Best gi I ever had

this DR. found my problem after others could not. I am finally better!

misdiagnosis

I'm not the first patient of Dr. Noar's to be misdiagnosed with "Barrett's Esophagus". Dr Noar performs assembly line upper endoscopies and has terrible bedside manner. Get a 2nd opinon with whatever he diagnoses you with.